Monday, March 20, 2006

Spore!

OMG, Spore is insane!

To quote a reviewer at IGN, "Will Wright is a mad genius of gaming." I've just watched Will Wright's presentation of Spore... At the beginning, I thought "Wow, this is completely different". As it went on, my mouth started hanging lower and lower. The word "Insane" started repeating in my head like a mantra.

There are several different stages/games, starting from pond amoeba, to multicelled, to village, city...

Ok, holy shit. He just zoomed out to the solar system. He's now talking about UFOs... He's so not going to transform that planet? Yup, you can upgrade the UFO to have terraforming abilities. Damn.

I think I'm going to waste a lot of time on this game. Seriously, this is like Legos, microscope exploration, biology all rolled in one. Do you know how excited that makes me? :D (Yes, I'm a science/biology freak. Don't ask)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home