Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Call of Cthulhu

Finally! After several years of *waiting* for this game, it's finally in my hands.

True, I'm too scared now to go and carry on playing it, but the experience was worth it :)

Seriously, this game is pretty scary. You need to keep an eye on your character's sanity, and spiraling into madness is quite grisly. Special screen effects start occuring - blurring, spinning, hallucinations. I got freaked out when my character freaked out at something...and I still don't know what he saw! You know a game is scary when you're terrified, and you didn't even see anything!

Graphics are a bit dated, which is my only gripe. The good thing about this is that I can run anti-aliasing, and on 1024 x 768, and it's smooth as a dream :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home