Saturday, September 16, 2006

Playing it with PSP

Yeah, I bought into the PSP craze. I'm not ashamed to admit that I weighed the pros and cons of the PSP and DS Lite, and went for the PSP. In spite of the DS lite have a better range of games to play, PSP won my heart with "homebrew".

The downgrade was quite scary. My PSP crashed several times in the process, and managed to "hang" at one stage and refuse to switch off. This was "normal" for the 2.71 downgrade, and I only did it this way because I don't have a GTA disc to do this the "safer" way. Well, I can report success - I am now the proud owner of a 1.5 PSP.

Started playing Loco Roco - very cute game that even the guys are playing ;) MAde me laugh several times, and the reviews promise that more is to come. Didn't think much of the house building and mini game... but that's just add-ons for the main thing.

Off to bed with me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home