Saturday, September 23, 2006

PSP Accessories

Capdase(TAKU?) 'Professional' Screen protector:

Got one of these today, and they work extremely well. They're just a pain to put on. The side bits were very tricky, and I still have air bubbles. The middle bit was made of a firmer material and a lot easier to put on. I'm happy to say that I no longer have fingerprints! And my screen is scratch-protected.

GameXpert pack
Bought the pack only because I needed a psp-pc cable, and couldn't find the one needed. Came with UMD disc protecters, a PSP zip-up pouch, the cable, and a car charger. Pouch alone is probably worth R100 so I was happy with it. The UMD discs will come in handy I'm sure. Pouch is nice-ish. It comes with funny straps that I still haven't figured out how to use, and a little compartment to store anything else away (holds my fingerprint cleaning apparatus!).

Other things PSP related:
LocoRoco has let me down in my hour of need. :P I'm so close to the end, and it looks like the game is corrupted or something, because it hangs on load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home